Priority Support for Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit
The Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit delivers what developers need to build, analyze, optimize, and scale HPC applications. It is a combination of two toolkits:
Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit
● ncludes a core set of tools and libraries to build and deploy data-centric applications across architectures.
● It features Data Parallel C++ (DPC++) language, domain-specific libraries, and enhanced profiling, design, and debug tools.
Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
● Deliver high-performance computing tools to build, analyze, optimize, and scale AI, machine learning, and deep learning applications.
● Optimized with the latest techniques in vectorization, multithreading, multi-node parallelization, and memory optimization.
Priority Support is paid product support that covers all of the components included in the toolkit. It provides the following benefits for one year:
● Direct and private interaction with Intel’s support engineers, including the ability to submit confidential support requests
● Accelerated response time for technical questions and other product needs
● Priority assistance for escalated defects and feature requests
● Free download access to all new product updates and continued access to older versions of the product
● Access to a vast library of self-help documentation built from decades of experience with creating high-performance code
● Access to Intel public community forums supported by community technical experts and monitored by Intel engineers